From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] golang-build.eclass updates
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:17:49
1 On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 7:36 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > Let me know what you think.
3
4 I tried to use your eclass recently, but it failed with this error:
5
6 * Call stack:
7 * ebuild.sh, line 765: Called __ebuild_main 'compile'
8 * phase-functions.sh, line 968: Called __dyn_compile
9 * phase-functions.sh, line 447: Called die
10 * The specific snippet of code:
11 * die "The source directory '${S}' doesn't exist"
12
13 Do you have any minimal examples of how to use the eclass? I've been
14 experimenting with a syncthing package, but that's a bit different
15 from the go-text or go-crypto packages you've converted so far.
16
17 Cheers,
18
19 Dirkjan