From: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: ADA
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 14:57:28
1 I sent in a patch to the toolchain.eclass a while back which got no
2 response, I asked on irc and got some response. I've just sent another
3 patch.
4
5 Basically, the way I see it, the whole current mess of GNAT as separate
6 builds and eclasses needs to be sorted. I'm not good enough to do this.
7 But I do hope the patch is accepted, then my ada overlay can just be
8 added in and we can start fresh there.
9
10 Luke.