From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What to do with GCC 4 related bugs?
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:50:18
1 Chris White <chriswhite@g.o> said:
2 > On Monday 02 January 2006 17:01, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > I recently switched to GCC 4.0.2. A handful of packages didn't (re-)compile
6 > > during emerge -e system and emerge -e world. Is there a big GCC 4 related
7 > > bug in bugzilla where I can report those problems or should I write one
8 > > report for each package?
9 >
10 > The policy is pretty much if it doesn't compile, you get to fix it. If you
11 > have a patch then report it to bugzilla.
12
13 Actually, since I plan on moving this to ~arch soon, please report all bugs
14 to us, even if you don't have a patch. I'd like to know of everything that
15 is broken.
18 Mark Loeser - Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting toolchain x86)
19 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
20 mark AT halcy0n DOT com
21 web - http://dev.gentoo.org/~halcy0n/
22 http://www.halcy0n.com