From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, "Kuleshov, Sergey" <sergey@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge with interacitve use
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:54:31
1 >Hey, I really like this feature! It really helps (anyway it's better that
2 >looking in the .ebuild file and sort out what are the optional dependencies.)
3 >
4 >The thing I did not get is why is it sometimes dispalying the Disabled .....
5 >text ans sometimes not?
6 >
7 >P.S. What about enchancing it with some ncurses interface to make it really
8 >intteractive?
9 >