From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Project: C++
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:09:10
1 Hi. I would like to announce creation of a new project - Gentoo C++.
2
3 Well, it's not really new, it made mostly because of recent events
4 around GLEP 67. We have cpp herd in Gentoo for ages, so it would be nice
5 to not let it bitrot when herds will be deprecated.
6
7 I took the liberty to create project page on wiki[1] and add current
8 herd maintainers as project members. If someone was added by mistake,
9 feel free to leave a project.
10
11 Currently we have no lead and project page is mostly stub. Feel free to
12 join the project and/or improve project page.
13
14 [1] - https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:C++
17 Best regards, Sergey Popov
18 Gentoo developer
19 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
20 Gentoo Quality Assurance project lead