From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: kde@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] March KDE Team meeting.
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:59:43
1 Hi,
2 as usual there is again one month gone so we are going to have meeting.
3 This time it will be on Thursday 5.3. at 19:00 UTC in #gentoo-kde.
4
5 We have on our TODO for this meeting:
6 - kde3 eapi2 and other kde3 stuff that needs to be done.
7 - kde4.2 things we have to do for its stabilisation.
8 - cmake-utils.eclass updates and what else needs to be hacked for coop.
9 - splitting kde packages by upstream.
10 - light talk about the snapshots (the nice shiny naming we all like :().
11 - bugz, bugz, bugz we have lots of open and we need to start squashing.
12 and more and more what i forgot to write out.
13 Remember that if you want something from kde team you should go on the meeting
14 where it is probably the best place where you should poke us about it.
15
16 Hope that most of us will be there on meeting and we will sort out most of the
17 issues :]
18 As usual the meeting is mandatory for kde team members and HTs ;] if you wont
19 come you wont get TCP cookiez.
20
21 See ya on thursday,
22