From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: KDE3 deprecation news item. [ the GLEP 42 based variant ]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:20:52
1 Tomáš Chvátal posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:10:17 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > The KDE3 support is being dropped with immediate effect. This means that
4 > ebuilds are dropping KDE3 support where they were broken, or clashing
5 > with KDE4.
6
7 I'm still not quite happy with that, but I'm not quite sure what to do to
8 fix it, either. Not without my characteristic paragraphs of
9 explanation... =:^P
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman