From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: KDE3 deprecation news item. [ the GLEP 42 based variant ]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:20:52
Tomáš Chvátal posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:10:17 +0100 as excerpted:

> The KDE3 support is being dropped with immediate effect. This means that > ebuilds are dropping KDE3 support where they were broken, or clashing > with KDE4.
I'm still not quite happy with that, but I'm not quite sure what to do to fix it, either. Not without my characteristic paragraphs of explanation... =:^P -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman