From: Per Wigren <wigren@××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: No more automatic Reply-To:
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:26:05
1 Ok..
2
3 May I ask why? :)
4
5 // Wigren
6
7 Monday 17 June 2002 17.17 skrev Karl Trygve Kalleberg:
8 > Hi all Gentooers
9 >
10 > Recent events have forced us to disable the automatic Reply-To: mangling
11 > of our outgoing mails on all mailing lists.
12 >
13 > This means that to reply back to the list, you will now have to use the
14 > "Group Reply" feature in your mail client (Hit 'g' in mutt or answer
15 > 'y' to the "reply to all" question in pine; if you have one of those
16 > fancy graphical ones, the "Reply All" icon is usually right next to the
17 > "Reply" icon :).
18 >
19 > Please make a habit of doing group-replies; we really like to have your
20 > wonderful and insightful posts available for public enjoyment.
21 >
22 > The change will be effectuated in 24hrs, around 15:00 GMT Tuesday 18.
23 > June.
24 >
25 >
26 > Any inconvenience caused is deeply regrettable, and we offer downloads
27 > of our latest 1.2 installation ISOs free of charge to all affected
28 > parties, as a way to say "we're terribly sorry" ;)
29 >
30 >
31 > Kindest of regards,
32 >