From: likewhoa <likewhoa@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Returning dev: Thomas Alan Gall (tgall)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:03:48
1 Welcome back to the jungle! :)
2
3 On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:26:17 +0200
4 "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> wrote:
5
6 > Hi everyone,
7 >
8 > we have an returning oldtimer here, Thomas Gall aka. tgall. His original
9 > bug has been opened in 2003, so he knows gentoo from the early days.
10 >
11 > He is joining the arm team now and will stabilize mostly for arm64,
12 > where he already started to work with a rate of > 10 pkgs/day. Happy
13 > days for arm users!
14 >
15 > Some biographic notes from himself:
16 >
17 > Reenactor of War of 1812, Napoleonic French and US Civil War eras. Long
18 > time software engineer currently working for Linaro as the acting
19 > director of the Linaro Mobile Group. Former and now returned Gentoo dev
20 > interested now days in arm and arm64. Former Mayor of Mantorville. Dad,
21 > husband and general jack of all trades.
24 > Please join me in welcoming him back!
25 >
26 > Justin
31 Thank you,
32 Fernando Reyes