From: Bob <Bob@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Using the Gentoo Logo
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:15:35
1 Good Evening -
2
3 I'm putting together a Linux training video. I'd like to mention several different distributions including Gentoo What are the guidelines when using the logo? Basically, I'd like to have one instance where I talk about the distributions, and have the logos up for display, kind of an extra visual for folks. This will be a commercial product. Is this an okay use of the Gentoo logo? If I just want to mention Gentoo is that okay as well? Are there some licensing fees involved with this?
4
5 Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
6
7 Thanks,
8
9 Bob Avery-Babel