From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Odd git format-patch behavior
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:51:00
1 On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > I still find it odd that some are able to apply that patch. I just
3 > tried again with git 1.8.3.2 and got the same behavior. If others are
4 > getting a patch that applies then there is something bizarre going on.
5 > I get a patch file that refers to three files that are obviously not
6 > anywhere near the root of the tree - they're buried 4 levels down.
9 Sorry for the confusion; I am seeing the same behavior here with format-patch.