From: Jacob Godserv <jacobgodserv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FYI: Rules for distro-friendly packages
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 04:15:42
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:04:03 +0200
Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:

> Meanwhile I've reworked my Briegel buildsystem [1] to support > direct git checkouts (including a repo cache). Next step will be > a mechanism to check tag signatures.
You have a footnote, but no link, and I'm curious. :) -- Jacob "For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now — and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." Are you ready?