From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] zlib ebuild from OSS-QM
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 21:33:36
1 * Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> schrieb:
2 > On 07/06/10 22:04, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
3 > >> Enrico, There are actually so many 404s on your homepage (including
4 > >> both links in your email signature) that it quickly loses my attention
5 > >> span.
6 > >
7 > > Which ones ?
8 > > (I know, some old stuff is broken, I didnt have the time to
9 > > clean it all up yet ;-o)
10 >
11 > Take the two embedded to your signature, for example.
12 > I reported this to you two months ago.
13 > Re-checked now, still broken.
14
15 ups, I forgot that I've still configured this ancient signature
16 for this list ;-o
19 cu
20 --
22 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
24 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
25 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
26 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
27 http://patches.metux.de/