From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@g.o>
To: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Tianon Gravi <admwiggin@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Docker 1.0.0 masked for no known reason?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 02:58:47
1 Hi Markos,
2
3 I was wondering why docker 1.0.0 wasn't seeming to get updated on my
4 boxes recently, despite me commiting the update to the cvs tree, and
5 Tianon noticed that it was masked at the moment:
6
7 # Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> (03 May 2014)
8 # Masked for further testing
9 >=app-emulation/lxc-1.0.0
10 >=app-emulation/docker-1.0.0
11
12 Which is odd, given that I never saw a bug report, nor did Tianon, and I
13 thought we were the ones working on maintaining this package in the
14 tree.
15
16 So, what's up with keeping docker from being updated? Is it just an lxc
17 bug? This works just fine on my other boxes with other distros :)
18
19 And why mask without at least dropping me an email?
20
21 thanks,
22
23 greg k-h