From: Mike Gardiner <obz@g.o>
To: Lloyd D Budd <lloyd@×××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: GNOME Desktop 2.4 Release Candidate 1: "Kublai"]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 03:38:33
1 Hi,
2
3 The Gentoo GNOME Team is currently in the process of building and
4 testing a series of 2.4 ebuilds that will eventually reside in the tree
5 as Gentoo GNOME 2.4. We are also all subscribed to the
6 gnome-announce-list and get these updates regularly.
7
8 Please be patient, we're aiming for the 2.4 official release (foser?),
9 before 2.4 is available through portage.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Mike
13