From: Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Devaway for me, for a whole year period(military service)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:05:46
1 Hi fellow devs and users,
2
3 As some of you may already know, I won't be around this year,
4 cause I have to join the greek army, starting from tomorrow
5 morning. Feel free to touch my ebuilds. I will be in contact (via mail)
6 with Marijn Schouten (hkBst) in case you want to hear any news of me.
7 Keep up the great work, all of you, and don't break anything, cause I
8 will have very little time when I'll be back home, to update the "worlds of
9 my machinery" :P
10
11 ps: I have left an open screen session running irssi, on a remote machine, so
12 you will see me online, but I'll be faaaaar away, probably :(
15 Panagiotis Christopoulos ( pchrist )
16 ( Gentoo Lisp Project )