From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Garbled Mouse Pointer after Emerge
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:58:27
1 I just finish my first ever "emerge --update world" (after months of
2 running Gentoo) and was mostly very successful, but I did run into one
3 significant problem that I think should be easy to fix, but I can't
4 track it down. When I start X my mouse pointer looks like 4 very, tiny
5 garbled version of the mouse pointer I would expect. Which libraries, or
6 packages would likely be effecting this? I have recompiled X, libPNG,
7 and many gnome packages trying to resolve this to no avail. I think I
8 had a similar problem once before the went away with a re-emerge of a
9 few things, but can't remember what I did.
12 Thanks,
13 Sean