From: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL <endymion+gentoo@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:47:42
1 Hi fellow Gentoo dev and user that read the list,
2
3 Le 23 mai à 21:31 Michał Górny a écrit
4 […]
5 > Initially, the posting group would include active Gentoo developers
6 > only. Afterwards, we will deploy a small moderator team whose purpose
7 > would be controlling access to the list -- including both adding new
8 > members on request and removing existing members (including developers)
9 > if they misbehave.
10 >
11 […]
12 This kind of idea is a terrible mistake ! It's exactly the kind of
13 measure that would prompt me to quit Gentoo as a user. The tone and
14 behavior of some members have been becoming digusting, even if those dev
15 do some real work on Gentoo.
19 Vincent-Xavier JUMEL Id: https://keybase.io/vincentxavier https://blog.thetys-retz.net
20
21 Société Libre, Logiciel Libre http://www.april.org/adherer