From: Michael Krelin <gentoodoo@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Distrowatch
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:06:54
1 > 070319 Michael Krelin wrote:
2 >> someone wrote :
3 >>> Seriously.
4 >>> Everybody go to distrowatch and click on the little Gentoo on the right
5 >> I mistook "seriously" as relating to the rest of your letter
6 >
7 > Your name suggests you're not a native speaker.
8 > It's a common trick of stand-up comedians
9 > to introduce their next joke with "But seriously, folks ... " (smile).
10
11 Indeed, I am not. Thanks for clarification. The only consolation I have
12 now is that I'm not an expert in common tricks of stand-up comedians in
13 my native language either ;-) (it doesn't imply any lack of sense of
14 humor, though).
15
16 Love,
17 H