From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LAST RITES - rt2x00 beta 3
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:12:54
1 Roy Marples wrote:
2 > Hi list.
3 >
4 > Not often I issue a last rites, but here we go!
5 > rt2x00-beta3 driver is going to be masked over the next few days and
6 > then removed from portage around the end of January.
7 >
8 > This is at the request of upstream as they're mainly bored of fixing
9 > compile and useability errors in beta3 with new kernels and want to
10 > concentrate on beta4.
11
12 Is it really necessary to notify people of a version bump? :P
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
17 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list