From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] global useflags
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:10:41
1 Il martedì 24 febbraio 2009 00:00:26 Markus Meier ha scritto:
2 <cut>
3 > proposals:
4 >
5 > custom-cflags: Build with user-specified CFLAGS (unsupported)
6 > as custom-cxxflags has been added (w/o discussion here)
7 <cut>
8
9 I asked it some times ago [1].
10 I hope we can have custom-c{xx,}flags in global useflags soon
11
12 [1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/46118
15 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli
16 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
17 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
18 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson