From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [warning] the bug queue has 85 bugs
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:53:42
1 > As gentoo-bot can ping me when my packages have Github PRs opened
2 > against them, can we not get something set up to assign bugs
3 > automatically, at least for the "easy" stuff.
4 >
5 > There is a chance this has already been set up - and its not on by
6 > default because someone may get a rogue bug assigned once in a while -
7 > in which case how do I opt in?
8
9 Ian,
10 I had the same question some time ago and finally I got a link to
11 mgorny's nice script.
12
13 This script can run in greasemonkey and is a good starting point:
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/bug-assign.user.js
15
16 Perhaps even better, faster and safer, than running a bot...
17 The script just needs a bit more advertising.
18
19 Best,
20 Jonas