From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: eklipse!
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:19:24

Well, I got distracted by shiney things at work again and neglected to send
out the new developer announcement for Matt Jarjoura aka eklipse.

eklipse is helping out the ppc team, considers himself a master at C/C++
programming and says he's a "very organized person". :-) He currently does
PHP programming as his full time job, working on a training tracking system
using Apache, MySQL and PHP.

eklipse currently lives in the state of Maryland, USA and is an undergraduate
student in Computer Science at the University of Maryland - Baltimore County.

Everbody welcome eklipse to the dev team! :-)

- --
Jason Huebel
Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead
Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter

GPG Public Key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230

"Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)