From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFD: new global USE flag gtk3
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:04:12
1 On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:21 AM, Andreas K. Huettel
2 <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 >> I find it sad the QA team has been taken over by some of the new and
4 >> semi-new
5 >> developers who don't completely understand the implications of this
6 >> decision yet
7 >> since they haven't lived through the older transitions.
8 >
9 > As far as I can remember, the "experienced" and "older" developers were unable
10 > to work together in a QA team and actually stick to the policies themselves.
11
12 That's not necessarily worse. :)