From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Python Project <python@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reverted python3.4 defaults
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:33:17
1 El dom, 23-11-2014 a las 20:56 -0500, Mike Gilbert escribió:
2 > Just a heads-up: I have reverted PYTHON_TARGETS to contain python2_7
3 > and python3_3 (removing python3_4).
4 >
5 > The stable tree is not quite ready for python3_4; there are many
6 > packages that need to have python3_4 added to PYTHON_COMPAT, and a
7 > smaller set that need to be stabilized.
8 >
9 > If you would like to assist in this effort, please let me know.
12 If anyone lets me to directly handle his/her packages for python-3.4
13 stuff (also for herds), please let me to know to not need to report a
14 bug for the amount of packages that still need to be ported (for the
15 stabilization I would still report the bug as in some cases they need a
16 newer version that could have other issues)