From: Dominik Westner <westner@×××××××××××.com>
To: Johannes Findeisen <you@×××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] how to set up distcc with portage...
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:07:50
1 Hi Johannes,
2
3 well I set it up on one of my machines. I don't have access to it right
4 now, but I think I only put
5
6 CC='distcc gcc'
7
8 in /etc/make.conf
9
10 and of course configured distcc accordingly by putting
11 DISTCC_HOSTS="server1 server2 ..."
12
13 in /etc/make.conf, too.
14 Maybe DISTCC_HOSTS is called something else. This is from memory.
15
16 Hope that helps
17
18 Dominik