From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:52:03
1 On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 03:32:38PM -0600, Dale wrote:
2 > Bryan Østergaard wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Gentoo has an etiquette policy as well at
5 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=3&chap=2
6 > > for interested people.
7 > >
8 > > One thing worth noting is that we've just decided that the policy needs
9 > > to be updated so hopefully we'll see a new/expanded policy in a few
10 > > weeks.
11 > >
12 > > Regards,
13 > > Bryan Østergaard
16 > I'm not a dev, just a lowly user, but maybe this policy needs to be
17 > posted here since according to some of what I have read lately, this has
18 > not been read before by several. Maybe when you first subscribe, it
19 > should be included in the subscribe confirmation email.
20
21 That might be a good idea - something to investigate at least.
22
23 Regards,
24 Bryan Østergaard
25 --