From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrite: lilypond and reverse dependencies
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:13:36
1 On 03/12/2012 07:59 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
2 > El 12/03/12 17:29, Samuli Suominen escribió:
3 >> # Samuli Suominen<ssuominen@g.o> (12 Mar 2012)
4 >> # media-sound/lilypond required for this is masked in ../package.mask
5 >> # for removal
6 >> app-text/asciidoc test
7 >>
8 > asciidoc only depends with the test use flag set so why don't just
9 > remove the test USE and the test function from the ebuilds instead?
10 > If somebody is willing to proxy the changes for me I can patch the tree
11 > with this fix.
14 I know.
15
16 If you look more closely, this is from package.use.mask, not package.mask.