From: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2 (resend)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:57:38
1 Pardon me if you receive this message two times, I'm not sure it went to the
2 ml the first time:
3
4 On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 04:49:12PM -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
5 > On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 14:08 -0300, Mauricio Lima Pilla wrote:
6 > > Good luck for the remaining proctors, they will need as they aparently
7 can't
8 > > even expect any support from council members.
9 >
10 > There's a *BIG* difference between support and blind support. Nobody
11 > ever promised the proctors blind support.
12
13 And the proctors never asked for blind support. If you didnĀ“t like
14 something the proctors did, you should have contacted them first before
15 unauthorizing them in a public mailing list, asking why they did so. The
16 way you did it, it was like you wanted the proctors to fail.
17
18 As for the guidelines, as far as I remember you were invited to discuss
19 them with the proctors and in some point you chose to leave the process.
20
21 Pilla