From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/qa: index.xml
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:34:11
1 I was thinking of writting this in private, but I bet it will do more
2 good if I do it public.
3
4 I'm 22 (most of you could call me a kid) and a reasonably recent new
5 developer and I'm sad having to ask you, am I the only one seeing
6 childishness on your actions, and this yours implies at least Samuli,
7 Mike and Diego and probably many others.
8
9 You are discussing and reveling for a stupid file, even worse, its not
10 even code and solutions to automate the process have been proposed so
11 you are discussing over nothing.
12
13 If you guys want to rebel I can give you many good reasons which are
14 meaningful that a few lines of something that's not even code:
15 * Mike your country considers freedom of speech a restrictable right,
16 maybe you should fight and rebel against that instead of a stupid file.
17 * Samuli, extremist right wing parties are gaining power in your
18 country, I think this is a way better reason to rebel than a stupid file.
19 * Diego, Berlusconi a way better reason to be outraged I think.
20
21 I know this will serve for nothing you are going to keep discussing over
22 pride? 10 minutes of your live? instead of fighting what really should
23 matter you. It is up to you, meanwhile I'll keep fighting for the camped
24 people in Spain instead of some random piece of documentation.
25
26 Have a nice day.