From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] IMPORTANT: CVS/mastermirror downtime
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:41:36
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2
3 > I'm really sorry about this, but we'll just have to deal with it. Lets
4 > hope this is all we need to do for tonight.
5
6 So when the shit hits the fan, it *really* hits the fan...
7
8 As of now, we still have both machines down. Lark is apparently having
9 some odd login issues (I can't even get on it via the console). Osprey
10 (the master mirror) had a PSU failure of some kind and is completely out
11 of commission at the moment. And to top it off, I'm about to get on an
12 airplane to start a 5 day trip. I have a few ideas on how to get things
13 going and I'm sure Kingtaco will be working on it once he wakes up. I'll
14 check in later today and I sincerely apologize for trouble this is causing.
15
16 Cheers-
19 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
20 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
21
22 ---
23 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
24 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
25
26 ramereth/irc.freenode.net