From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: multilib@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FYI: emul-linux-x86-xlibs deps being replaced in gx86
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:19:27
1 El mar, 23-04-2013 a las 01:03 +0800, Ben de Groot escribió:
2 > On 22 April 2013 23:38, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
3 > Do I assume correctly that this is a response to the freetype
4 > and
5 > fontconfig multilib bugs?
8 > This thread is not directly about that, but it is related.
11 > I'm not convinced that this multilib solution is mature enough to be
12 > pushed so speedily into the tree. But maybe I'm the only one...
15 > --
16 > Cheers,
17 >
18 > Ben | yngwin
19 > Gentoo developer
20 > Gentoo Qt project lead, Gentoo Wiki admin
21
22 I don't know why do you think that solution is not mature enough, what
23 specific problems are you *currently* hitting? I think mgorny already
24 handled the freetype problem with its headers