From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2008/2009
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 16:11:07
1 Alex Howells <astinus@g.o> said:
2 > I wish to nominate a couple more people:
3 >
4 > Halcy0n
5 > tsunam
6 > solar
7 > robbat2
8 > KingTaco
9 >
10 > All of whom should do a fine job, IMO.
11
12 Thanks. I accept my nomination. My platform is pretty simple, I want
13 Gentoo to get back to doing fun and innovative things. If you are also
14 sick of all of the politics and want to take the no bullshit approach,
15 that's what I want to try to achieve. We are all volunteers and there
16 is no reason to needlessly troll or bash other people's work.
19 Mark Loeser
20 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
21 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com
22 web - http://www.halcy0n.com