From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: vapier@g.o
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] masking glibc-2.3.2-r3
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:15:21
1 On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 15:13, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > anyone have any qualms with me changing the masking on glibc-2.3.2-r3 from
3 > KEYWORDS="-*" to package.mask ?
4 > ive been using it for quite sometime and was just about to update to NPTL-0.57
5 > (released like 2 days ago) when i realized i still inject the latest unstable
6 > version of glibc so that my glibc's dont get screwed up ... i prefer to put
7 > masked stuff in package.mask and then unmask in package.unmask ...
8 > -mike
11 Not really. Why not just keep a -r4 around though ?
15 > --
16 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
19 Martin Schlemmer
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
21 Cape Town, South Africa