From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libxml2 fix in progress
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:44:49
1 hello all,
2 Just wanted you to know that the recent libxml2 headers-include bug is "in progress" and I'm going to get it all working as soon as my slow newtowrk allows me to :)
3
4 Could somone who's into perl coding, please check out dev-perl/XML-LibXML and see if they can find just -why- this package breaks? I'm not a perl coder and I didnt find any obvious solution to it.
5
6 if this doesnt get fixed I'll mask it sometimes tue or wednesday.
7
8 left to check are:
9 kdelibs, php, abiword, all fairly big downloads. Hopefully I'll get it done during monday.
12 //Spider
15 begin happy99.exe
16 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
18 end