From: Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o>
To: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unmaintained app-portage packages
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:48:47
1 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > The following packages are currently unmaintained upstream and I'd like
5 > to drop them (package.mask'ing first and cvs removing after some time)
6 > if noone steps up to do that:
7 >
8 > app-portage/kportage
9 > app-portage/kemerge
10 > app-portage/gentoo-stats
11 >
12 > kportage is already broken, the gentoo-stats service is down and kemerge
13 > didn't have a new version for over a year is very likely broken (didn't
14 > test it).
15 >
16 > Marius
19 I would be happy to pick any of these KDE apps up and maintain and fix
20 them providing somebody can provide me a TODO of what people need.
21
22 plasmaroo@g.o
23 Tim Yamin [plasmaroo] :: Gentoo X86 Kernel Development
24 :: Gentoo GLSA Systems Development
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list