From: Tobias Eichert <viz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Testing new xfs-sources releases
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:13:59
1 Hi folks,
2 as some of you know I'm recently envolved in maintaining xfs-sources.
3 So if any of you use XFS I'd be glad to see some people testing my
4 patchsets. There are some bugs in xfs-sources-2.4.20_pre1 and I really
5 like to squash them to make a better pre2 release; xfs-sources claims to
6 be a stable, simply working patchset in the near future and shall include
7 as much cool features as possible. So give this thing a try, test it and report
8 problems to bugzilla. Problems are always there to be solved. ;)
9
10 Best Regards,
13 Tobias Eichert
14 Developer