From: Ric Messier <kilroy@×××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Sparc
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:05:14
1 Hi Maarten,
2 Thanks for getting this out. I've been looking forward to it. Do
3 you have directions on getting started? I was only able to find the
4 tarballs for the different stages. Is there a boot disc available
5 somewhere to get started or do you require doing this from inside
6 another OS?
7
8 Thanks,
9 Ric
12 |> -----Original Message-----
13 |> From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o
14 |> [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o] On Behalf Of
15 |> maarten@×××××××××××××××.be
16 |> Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 9:45 PM
17 |> To: gentoo-dev@g.o
18 |> Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Sparc
19 |>
20 |>
21 |> Hi,
22 |>
23 |> Gentoo Sparc 1.1a has been released!
24 |>
25 |> It's been a hectic week :). I still have some fixes to
26 |> publish for the
27 |> linux-headers, when I'm confident about them I'll check it in as
28 |> sys-kernel/linux-headers/port-linux-2.4.18
29 |>
30 |> And you can take a look. A sed script has been included in the stage1
31 |> that does the fixes for now. Make sure you set the right
32 |> /etc/make.profile and you're go! The documentation is in the
33 |> README.maintainer.
34 |>
35 |> cheers,
36 |> maarten