From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Packages up for grabs
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:08:37
1 Hi,
2
3 Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>:
4
5 > On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 13:17, Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
6 > wrote:
7 > > dev-lang/erlang
8 > >  Very little bug inflow, responsive upstream (subscribe to their
9 > > -patches and -bugs mailing lists), great support from users.
10 > > lang-misc is still there as herd maintainer, but hardly alive.  One
11 > > bug open (compile failure in ~arch, upstream informed, package hard
12 > > masked), which I would like to close on my own.
13 >
14 > I don't really know much about it, but I need this for dev-db/couchdb,
15 > so if no one else wants it, I'll take it.
16
17 I passed it on to you as the bug seems to be fixed by a PLD Linux
18 patch. I forwarded it upstream, so the next release should contain a
19 fix.
20
21 V-Li
24 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
25 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
26
27 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>