From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should we disable RESOLVED LATER from bugzilla?
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 07:43:27
1 On Tuesday 06 of April 2010 07:47:17 Rémi Cardona wrote:
2
3 > How about changing how users search instead?
4 >
5 > Let's make the small search box search for ALL bugs instead of just
6 > opened ones. *That* should help tremendously.
7 +1, maybe even enable it by default. That could reduce dupes imho.
8
9 > That, and what Mart suggested. That's a good idea too.
10 -1
11 As for me, RESOLVED/LATER is sth like "in v2.0", so "maybe I'll waste my time
12 to fix it in a future but I don't really bother and I don't see it happening
13 tbh so don't bug me anymore".
14 Unresolved valid issues should stay open, that's my reasoning.
17 regards
18 MM