From: James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway")
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 18:40:02
1 On 29 April 2012 12:00, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
2 > I've just included Xfce 4.10 final in Portage.
3 >
4 > Sorry for delay, but I was literally mugged at the middle of day. I was
5 > having backpains before due to my scoliosis and this guy kicked me to spot
6 > where it hurts. I'm in process of recovering. Don't worry, I'll get over
7 > this but I need a week or two or so.
8 >
9 > - Samuli
12 Poor guy! Hope that you feel better soon. Thanks for all the great
13 work that you do!
14
15 :)