From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] volonteers for a gentoo admin tool (portage frontend)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:45:51
1 On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 19:22, Svyatogor wrote:
2 > On Sunday 22 June 2003 14:07, Michael Kohl wrote:
3 > > What I'd love to see is something to replace the clutter of tools
4 > > currently present (mirrorselect, ufed, the various -confifgs etc.) for
5 > > gentoo specific tasks in on single tool, "Emergency" (my first name
6 > > proposal), "gentoo-config" or whatever name we decide on.
7 > Not Emergency - please! It sounds as if it's always gonna crash and you need
8 > to call emergensy service. I've got another proposal: Gremlin? It has G - for
9 > gentoo. In the end of the day we have "Konqui the dragon" for KDE, Demon, for
10 > BSD. Why not Gremlin for gentoo?
11
12 Love it
13