From: Juergen Hoetzel <gentoo@×××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 34 (category metadata) implemented
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:58:03
1 On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 12:52:46PM +0100, Michael Kohl wrote:
2 > On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 02:46:08 +0000
3 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > GLEP 34 (category metadata) [1] is now fully implemented.
6 >
7 > Thanks for getting this done so quickly! :)
8 >
9 > > If you're fluent in non-English, by all means add in other languages,
10 >
11 > I've just added German longdescriptions for all the app- categories
12 > (well, besides app-vim where you seem to have done this yourself). I
13 > will continue with the other categories later today and tomorrow.
14 >
15 > BTW: Will there be a tool for our users to easily extract information
16 > from the category metadata? Something like 'equery catinfo de app-vim'
17 ^^
18 It would be nice if this is handled by locale settings.
19 > could be nice for example.
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 > Michael