From: Corvus Corax <corvus-ml@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] question on writing ebuilds with exclusive dependencies.
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:54:56
1 Am Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:24:53 +0200
2 schrieb Corvus Corax <corvus-ml@×××××××××××.com>:
5 > i plan writing an ebuild for my little software project, motiontrack, (motiontrack.sf.net)
6 > which needs an image I/O library, either libGD or ImageMagick to compile.
11 thank you all for your comments :-)
12 I have submitted the ebuild to bugs.gentoo.org, hope the approach is apropriate:
13
14 > DEPEND="libgd? ( media-libs/libgd )
15 > imagemagick? ( media-gfx/imagemagick ) : ( media-libs/libgd )"
16
17 ...
18
19 > if use libgd; then
20 > if use imagemagick; then
21 > einfo "motiontrack can only use one of libgd or imagemagick, not both."
22 > einfo "default is libgd when debug is unset, imagemagick otherwise."
23 > einfo "please unset one of these use flags if you have other intentions."
24 > fi
25 > fi
26
27 ...