From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How do we build the Portage metadata cache for rsync users?
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:54:30
1 On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 06:53:36AM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Subject says it all really. Where can I find the *exact* command line that we
3 > run to create the contents of /var/cache/edb for users who get the Portage
4 > tree via rsync?
5 Once in the past I used to have access to the scripts that did this, but
6 no longer (they moved to another place). I think we should publish them
7 somewhere or at least make them available, for folks that want to
8 re-serve up their own rsync trees (like I do at work, for all the
9 gentoo machines there).
12 Robin Hugh Johnson
13 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
14 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
15 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
16 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85