From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 29 (USE groups) and negatives
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:22:00
1 On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:54:12 +0100 Maurice van der Pot
2 <griffon26@g.o> wrote:
3 | As I said earlier:
4 | > We are talking about negatives within groups, right?
5 |
6 | Was my assumption incorrect?
7
8 There are issues with both negatives *inside* groups and *outside*
9 groups. The ideal solution would solve both.
10
11 | P.S.: Ciaran, have you had enough caffeine yet for another look
12 | at your GLEP? I think there's an error in the example in the section
13 | named "Using Groups": the expansion of @GROUP2 in the third line from
14 | the bottom.
15
16 Entirely possible. Those examples will be redone to use sane names and
17 examples once the actual rules are decided upon.
20 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
21 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
22 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm