From: Jyrinx <jyrinx_list@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ideas for user-developer communication
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:44:58
1 Hey, town curmudgeon here :-) There's been another "When on Earth is 1.4
2 coming?" thread in the forums, but this time I judge it's going in a
3 productive direction. I pulled some ideas from [your favorite anatomical
4 source of ideas] for facilitating more communication between devs and
5 users, and it was suggested I post those ideas here; in the meantime,
6 though, so many other Tasty Morsels (tm) have come up that I think I'd
7 do more justice for the subject by just inviting y'all to the party at
8 this URL:
9 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=22308&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
10
11 (In particular, the post in Page 2 from Zebulon is a good summary of
12 the propositions.)
13
14 Jyrinx
15 jyrinx_list@××××××××××.com