From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New install isos needed
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:52:28
1 On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 06:42:14PM +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > I do have a feeling that the quality of our ISOs has degraded over the
3 > last year. I've seen too many bugs about our installation media.
4 > In the past I asked what it takes to become part of the releng team
5 > and I was told that the process if fully automated so no more people
6 > are needed which
7 > seems a bit contradictory to what we observe lately.
8 The process itself to build the official ISO is automated, but somebody
9 needs to read & understand the build failures, and fix them in the tree.
12 Robin Hugh Johnson
13 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
14 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
15 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85