From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages to grab
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 14:08:52
1 On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 14:50:14 +0100
2 "Justin Lecher (jlec)" <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I will move all packages I maintain [1] to the associated projects if
5 > possible. All devs are free to take what ever you are interested in. I
6 > am also happy to proxy contributors if they like to maintain a
7 > package.
8
9 I'll take:
10
11 app-benchmarks/i7z
12 dev-util/patchelf
13
14 i7z looks dead but that's not the reason I'm taking it! I have used it
15 in the past and it's simple enough. Java team are using patchelf for
16 icedtea-bin and I'm hoping upstream will make it work for ARM so I'll
17 gladly take that one.
18
19 Good luck with life! It's harder than Gentoo.
22 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
23 Gentoo Linux Developer