From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Xmms needs to die.
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:12:16
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:46:32 -0400 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | My answer to this ENTIRE thread is to STOP wasting time complaining,
5 > | whining and nagging and write the code.
6 >
7 > Very good solution for the problem that two thirds of the time spent
8 > coding is spent fixing other people's mistakes...
9 >
10 The problem is he doesn't have a modern audio player that does the job.
11 My answer is to shut up and write one. So while your statement may or
12 may not have some merit, it's entirely unrelated to my point.
15 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/